REFERRAL PROGRAMRE/MAX ACA Realty has been serving Crossfield, Carstairs, Didsbury, Olds and surrounding areas for 40 years. Our long-term success is a measure of the value that our customers place on our services.
Referral Program Effective September 5, 2017
What: Refer your friends, family, colleagues and associates to our brokerage or one of our associates and become eligible to receive a $200.00 referral fee. You do not have to be a past client to participate in our Referral Program.
Why: There is no greater compliment than a referral. This program is our way of thanking you for your support.
Where: Our offices are located in Crossfield, Carstairs, Didsbury and Olds, and our associates span from Calgary to Olds plus surrounding towns and countys. We can help with all types of transactions.
Who: Our offer is open to the general public. In the interest of full disclosure, licensed individuals such as Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, and Property Appraisers are excluded from participating.
When: Our brokerage will be responsible for paying out all referral fees. You will receive your payment shortly after the successful closing of the transaction.
How to participate: Phone or send an email to any one of our Realtors or call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the referral form.
- Referral fees will only be paid following the closing of the referred client’s listing or purchase.
- Referees will have one year from the referral date to complete a transaction in order for the referral fee to be paid.
- Offer is limited to one referral per new customer.
- The referrer must have the approval of the people they are referring.
- Referrer may refer to RE/MAX ACA Realty or to one of its’ associates directly.
If Brokerage is recommended, the Broker will assign an associate in line with the new client’s needs.
- If an associate receives more referrals than they can successfully service, the referral will be transferred to another RE/MAX ACA Realty associate.
- In the event a new client is referred by more than one referrer, the first referral received will be paid the referral fee.
- RE/MAX ACA Realty reserves the right to cancel or change the program at any time and liability is limited to the payable referral fees.
- Sending mass referrals is strictly prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of each individual to handle funds received in accordance with Revenue Canada’s rules.